Held in an open court and in front of a civilian Judge Advocate, the strong similarity between Courts Martial and civilian trials means many service personnel are choosing to instruct a civilian barrister.
If you or someone you know is facing a Courts Martial; or you are an SSA or a member of AFCLAA looking for available counsel to offer service personnel, KCH Garden Square offer a dedicated Courts Martial team with extensive experience in Military Law.
Why choose us?
We are a well established civilian chambers having a great deal of experience and knowledge in areas such as criminal and civil law. We also offer mediation and support to those that need it.
1. Our services are free to service personnel
– all our fees are paid for by Legal Aid.
2. We offer 24/7 telephone service to our specialist Courts Martial clerk.
3. Our team members are available on the end of a mobile phone.
4. You can speak to us face-to-face, free, anywhere in the world via our ‘state-of-the-art’ video link.
5. Our Courts Martial team all have real experience of military courts
6. Our barristers are independent – defending you is their only concern.
7. We pride ourselves on being approachable, straightforward barristers who will keep you informed in a clear and concise way.
8. Our barristers will travel to you when you need them to.
Contact a clerk | +44 (0) 7805 350 874